Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Creep

Wow, I've worked on a lot of canceled projects. But they reap a bounty of unseen material to post at this site. Here's another character from a movie pitch which I thought was pretty cool. I previously posted a couple of robots from the same project. At first glance you might think this guy a villain, and you'd be correct. I liked playing with the metal work like it was fashioned by crafts-monsters in a feeble attempt to dress themselves up.

Acrylic 8X10

--Starchie

7 comments:

Eli said...

It's an alternate-world Mack Salmon!!

Starchie Spudnoggen said...

Oh yeah... I guess everything is a reuse.

damon said...

wow i like

Lois2037 said...

Excellent design! Maybe you should re-pitch it with him as the hero.

K said...

Hello Steve, We`ve written you once before with an adress to our comicblog, only we discovered we got the adress wrong! The righr adress is www.kertuun.blogspot.com. And love "Yhe Creep" It reminds me about the alien invaders from H.G. Wells` "War of the Worlds". Keep up the excellent work. Kristoffer

Ciro Cangialosi said...

WOOOW!!

Unknown said...

Awesome. I'd love to fight this thing in a video game.