Tuesday, October 21, 2008


In continuing celebration of Halloween month, here is a back cover pin-up I once did for a comic called Nocturnals. Nocturnals is created by talented storyteller, painter Dan Brereton with stories that follow a noirish collection of Halloween themed characters.
Pen and Ink with digital paint from color guides.



Vujovic said...

That's pretty darn glorious, Steve. Really like this piece.

jay fabares said...

love the lighting around her face and hands- awesome as always!

Oort said...

I see Suda down there at the bottom...Was she included in the series as well, or just for shits and giggles? I know I seem to request a lot lately, but do you think you could post one of the issues of Toybox in time for Halloween?

Crumbs said...

Suda returns. Man I wanna know what this Suda is.

Gorgeous picture.